Thursday, 14 May 2009
IT
I'm in IT with beckiiee who is currently reading my blog. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT NOVEMBERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am supposed to be revising for the exam tomorroe but cannot be bothered. I was singing and dancing and screaming on the way to school today, i was THAT hyper. Ladidaaaa........... im bored. there is practically noone i the calss cos of the revision sesions. I agreee with beth in that hannaah is a wet fish. just thouhgt id mention that. WOOOWWWWWW cannot waittill lily allen or london. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beckie is craeting a blog. i think i started a trend :D
--->
hyper,
lily allen,
revision,
trend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Postman Pat And His Black And White Cat -- POSTS
- April 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (2)
- November 2009 (4)
- October 2009 (18)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (14)
- July 2009 (29)
- June 2009 (47)
- May 2009 (31)

No comments:
Post a Comment