Randomness : A measure of the lack of purpose, logic, or objectivity of an event.

This blog is random and you may notice that the word random is used an awful lot in it. But my friends have to live with that all the time so i'm sure you'll cope. =D I cannot think of anything more to say so I will say Enjoy :D

search the mushroom house

About Me

My photo
Me. Well. There is not really much to tell. I like cheese, if that is of any interest to you. I have a hyperactive imagination and am rther a nurrdd. I like arty stuff. Apparently I am gifted and talented. I have a habit of embarassing myself. I consider myself a tree hugger. I occasionally do stupid things for no apparent reason. And my life is tragic. (excuse me, why am i not famous yet??) Also, I am obbsessed with S Club and Friends. I'm a bit of a spaz. And have frequent laughing fits. I occasionally freak my mates out. Its just cos im cool. And you know it :D Another thing -- i just discovered a secret liking for foreign tv and radio which i cant understand. Its cool.

Monday, 18 May 2009

CHEESE STRINGGZZ

ya. just thought id say that. :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Postman Pat And His Black And White Cat -- POSTS